The Ultimate Denim Guide
From classic to cropped and flared – find the style you want among most savvy and coveted styles.
Do you remember the time when the only denim trend that mattered was Levi´s? And then Lee came along, followed by Diesel and so on. Today, almost every designer or fashion house are designing their own denim collection. A lot of the design are savvy and sartorial, with versatile styles, used as statement denim or along with your other wardrobe goodies. Being a sucker for denim, I´ve put together a Denim Guide to get you through this fall´s headlining jeans. From streetstyle looks to makings of heavy-hitter. Reworked, deconstructed and dashes of 90´s edge combined for next-level apppeal. These are the season´s need-to-know styles.
TREND NR 1 – HIGH-WASTE
The season´s most coveted and popular style come with a higher-rise waist. Matched with a crisp white tee your look achieves the most wanted effortless city chic look. To spice up and complete your look, use waist enhancing belt.
- The higher rise, relaxed leg and flirty ankle creates a instant silhouette refresher.
- Pair with statement flats & high-heels for the effortless city chic look.
- From stonewashed to grey, vary in color for the luxury feeling.
TREND NR 2 – FRAYED HEMS
The raw hem jeans trend has been popular for a couple of years now, but it was actually recently the trend became a staple in jeans. It might be tricky to find the perfect frayed jeans, but this DIY step-by-step guide is a good start if you want to crate your own favorite frayed hem jeans.
- Handwork your own patchwork beauties for a sartorial look.
- For a feminine look, match your jeans with a pretty blouse.
- For savvy streetstyle, pair with Adidas Superstar (my favorite look of all!).
TREND NR 3 – CLASSIC JEANS
Some pieces stay in fashion forever, and modern classics such as skinnies are just perfect for day-to-day. Instead of putting them away, just update them.
- For effortless yet refined look, modernize your look with statement pieces.
- Pair with an upscale jacket and point-toe ballerinas for an easy office-to-coctails mix.
- Invest in luxurious T-shirts (like the Conway Thermal Tee from Revolve), crisp, white shirt, or cable knits and voilá your look is ready to hit the weekend in the city!
Love & Cheers darlings!